TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
Pizza maintains this website for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the site. However, your access and use of the site is subject to the following terms and conditions ('Terms and Conditions') and all applicable laws.
Pizza PROVIDES THIS WEB SITE (THE "SITE") TO YOU SUBJECT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE (THESE "SITE TERMS"). PLEASE READ THESE SITE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE.
BY ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEB SITE, YOU EXPLICITLY AGREE TO COMPLY WITH AND BE BOUND BY THESE SITE TERMS AND ALL TERMS, POLICIES AND GUIDELINES INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE HEREIN. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL PROVISIONS OF THESE SITE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE.
Pizza reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in these Site Terms, or any policy or guideline of the Site, at any time and in its sole discretion. Unless otherwise specified, any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon posting of the revisions on the Site, and your continued use of the Site will constitute your acceptance of such changes or modifications.
You should review the Site Terms and its incorporated policies and documents from time to time to understand the terms and conditions that apply to your use of the Site. If you do not agree to any amended terms, you must stop using the Site. Your right to use The Site is personal to you and is not transferable to any other person or entity.
Pricing Terms and Conditions
Pizza is not a booking agent or a travel agency, and does not charge service fees to users of the Site. Pizza accepts no responsibility for the pricing terms and conditions of businesses or services listed on the Site.
Ownership and Copyright
Except as otherwise indicated, the Site, and all text, images, marks, logos and other content contained herein, including, without limitation, the Pizza logo and all designs, text, graphics, pictures, information, data, software, sound files, other files, and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively the "Site Content") are the proprietary property of Pizza or its licensors or its members and are protected by international copyright laws. The Site and all Site Content is Copyright © 2000 - 2018 Pizza All Rights Reserved.
Pizza grants you a limited, nonsublicensable license to access and use the Site and to view, copy and print portions of the Site Content. Such license is subject to these Site Terms, specifically:
- you may only view, copy and print portions of the Site Content for your own informational, personal and non-commercial use;
- you may not modify or otherwise make derivative uses of the Site or the Site Content, or any portion thereof;
- any displays or printouts of Site Content must be marked "Copyright © 2000 - 2018 Pizza All Rights Reserved ";
- you may not remove or modify any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices that have been placed in the Site Content;
- you may not use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods;
- you may not use the Site or the Site Content other than for its intended purpose; and
- you may not reproduce, prepare derivative works from, distribute or display the Site or any Site Content (except for page caching), except as provided herein.
Except as expressly permitted above, any use of any portion of the Site or Site Content without the prior written permission of Pizza is strictly prohibited and will terminate the license granted herein. Any such unauthorized use may also violate applicable laws, including without limitation copyright and trademark laws and applicable communications regulations and statutes. Nothing in these Site Terms may be construed as conferring any license to intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise.
You represent and warrant that your use of the Site and the Site Content will be consistent with this license and will not infringe or violate the rights of any other party or breach any contract or legal duty to any other parties, or violate any applicable law. You expressly agree to indemnify Pizza against any liability to any person arising out of your use of Site Content not in accordance with these Site Terms.
To request permission for uses of Site Content not included in the foregoing license, you may email Pizza as follows: webmaster@Pizza.
You are granted a limited, non-exclusive right to create a text hyperlink to the Site for non-commercial purposes, provided such link does not portray Pizza or any of its products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise defamatory manner and provided further that the linking site does not contain any adult or illegal material or any material that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable.
This limited right may be revoked at any time. You may not use a Pizza logo or other proprietary graphic of Pizza to link to the Site without the express written permission of Pizza. Further, you may not use, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any Pizza trademark, logo or other proprietary information, including the images found at the Site, the content of any text or the layout/design of any page or form contained on a page on the Site without Pizza's express written consent.
Third Party Sites
The Site contains links to third-party Web sites ("Third-Party Sites") and third-party content ("Third-Party Content") as a service to those interested in this information. You use links to Third-Party Sites, and any Third-Party Content therein, at your own risk.
Pizza does not monitor or have any control over, and makes no claim or representation regarding, Third-Party Content or Third-Party Sites. Pizza provides these links only as a convenience, and a link to a Third-Party Site or Third-Party Content does not imply Pizza's endorsement, adoption or sponsorship of, or affiliation with, such Third-Party Site or Third-Party Content. Pizza accepts no responsibility for reviewing changes or updates to, or the quality, content, policies, nature or reliability of, Third-Party Content, Third-Party Sites, or Web sites linking to the Site.
When you leave the Site, our Site Terms and policies no longer govern. You should review applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any Third-Party Site, and should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction with any third party.
If you note any Third-Party Content that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable, please report it by email to Pizza at webmaster@Pizza.
Use of Interactive Areas
The Site may contain discussion forums, blogs, review services or other forums in which you or third parties may post reviews or other content, messages, materials or other items on the Site ("Interactive Areas"). If Pizza provides such Interactive Areas, you are solely responsible for your use of such Interactive Areas and use them at your own risk.
By using any Interactive Areas, you expressly agree not to post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish through the Site any of the following:
- Any message, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, code or other material ("Content") that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
- Content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;
- Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party;
- Content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising or solicitations;
- Private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Identity, Passport or Social Security numbers and credit card numbers;
- Viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
- Content that is unrelated to the topic of the Interactive Area(s) in which such Content is posted; or
- Content that, in the sole judgment of Pizza, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Interactive Areas or the Site, or which may expose Pizza or its affiliates or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
Pizza takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Content, statements or representations posted, stored or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto, nor is Pizza liable for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter.
Although Pizza has no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any of the Content posted to or distributed on the Site, Pizza reserves the right, and has absolute discretion, to remove, screen or edit without notice any Content posted or stored on the Site at any time and for any reason, and you are solely responsible for creating backup copies of and replacing any Content you post or store on the Site at your sole cost and expense.
Any use of the Interactive Areas or other portions of the Site in violation of the foregoing may result in, among other things, termination or suspension of your rights to use the Interactive Areas and/or the Site.
Pizza makes use of Google Ads which use content cookies to serve ads based on your visits, if you would like to opt out of DoubleClick cookies, please go to Google's Ad Settings page.
Third party advertisers may use additional tracking cookies to display ads, opt out information can be found at aboutads.info
Rights to User Content
By posting Content to or through the Site, unless we indicate otherwise, you agree to
- grant Pizza and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and publicly display and perform such Content throughout the world in any media, now known or hereafter devised;
- grant Pizza and its affiliates and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such Content, if they choose; and
- represent and warrant that:
- you own and control all of the rights to the Content that you post or otherwise distribute, or you otherwise have the lawful right to post and distribute such Content to or through the Site;
- such Content is accurate and not misleading; and
- use and posting or other transmission of such Content does not violate these Site Terms and will not violate any rights of or cause injury to any person or entity.
- You further grant Pizza the right to pursue at law any person or entity that violates your or Pizza's rights in the Content by a breach of these Site Terms.
Pizza reserves the right to use the Content as it deems appropriate, including, without limitation, deleting, editing, modifying, rejecting, or refusing to post it. Pizza is under no obligation to offer you any payment for Content that you submit or the opportunity to edit, delete or otherwise modify Content once it has been submitted to Pizza. Pizza shall have no duty to attribute authorship of Content to you, and shall not be obligated to enforce any form of attribution by third parties.
Advertisements and Promotions
Pizza may run advertisements and promotions from third parties on the Site. Your business dealings or correspondence with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers other than Pizza, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. Pizza is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of third-party advertisers on the Site.
Copyright Complaint Policy
If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by us infringe your copyright, please email Pizza on webmaster@Pizza.
Pizza reserves the right to terminate, at Pizza's sole discretion, subscribers or account holders who are deemed to be repeat infringers. Pizza may also at its sole discretion limit access to the Site and/or terminate the accounts of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF Pizza, THE SITE, THE MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN AND THE SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR IN CONNECTION THEREWITH (THE "SERVICES"), IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NEITHER Pizza, NOR ANY OF ITS RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE ERROR FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SERVICES, OR FROM THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICES.
THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPLIED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. ADDITIONALLY, THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES AS TO THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES.
THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INACCURACY, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF THE SERVICES, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, STRICT LIABILITY), NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW. THIS DOES NOT AFFECT ANY STATUTORY RIGHTS WHICH MAY NOT BE DISCLAIMED. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT Pizza IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD-PARTIES OVER WHICH IT HAS NO CONTROL.
This policy describes the types of information Pizza collects from its users and how that information is used. Please read this policy carefully before providing us with any personal information. If you have questions about this policy, please email us on webmaster@Pizza.
We encourage you to register with us in order to take advantage of Pizza's many personalization features. However, you may choose not to register and take advantage of any feature of our site where registration is not required.
If you do not register, then the information we collect is limited to your IP address. We use that information to measure the number of visitors to different parts of the site and, for example, to measure the effectiveness of advertising. Although we may publish aggregated information about usage patterns, we do not disclose information about individual machines. If you reached our site by clicking on a link or advertisement on another site, then we also log that information. This helps us to maximize our Internet exposure, and to understand the interests of our users.
If you choose to register with us, you'll be able to add content to our site. The benefits of registering will increase over time as we get to know you better and introduce new features. We encourage you to register so that you can experience everything that Pizza has to offer!
As a user you must not:
- Use any of our services to threaten, abuse, defame, harass or stalk others;
- Use objectionable language or expressions of bigotry, racism or hatred on the Site;
- Disrupt activity online, including making persistent off-topic comments;
- Spam, including sending unsolicited emails, bulk email, or distribution to multiple blogs, mailing lists or communities, distributing chain letters, pyramid schemes or hoaxes;
- Access or use anybody else's computer system, communications services or data, by hacking or by attempting to circumvent user authentication or other security measures;
- Attempt to view, collect, forward or intercept email or other private communications not intended (by the sender) for you;
- Post or use any software or device that may facilitate a continued connection or degrade or impede the service of another user, such as pinging, mail bombs or war dialling;
- Run network scanning software or use open relay to distribute messages;
- Introduce anything harmful or destructive (such as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, time bombs or bots) to, or interfere in any way with, ours or anyone else's computer system or communications services;
- Create or use a false identity for the purpose of misleading others as to the identity of the sender or origin of any message; or
- Use false message headers or omit message headers.
If you register with us, we will collect personal information from you in addition to the non-personal information described above. That personal information may include your name, email address, user name and password, as well as contact information for other people that you provide to us. The information we collect may vary, but we only collect the information that you manually enter into our forms or otherwise authorize us to collect.
We may use your personal information to contact you periodically with news or important information from Pizza, or to request your feedback on our site. In addition to these periodic updates, we may email you additional materials, but only if you specifically request them. These might include opt-in newsletters and other materials that you proactively request from Pizza. You may opt-out of any or all communications from Pizza by visiting our mailer system.
Disclosure of Personal Information.
Pizza does not sell or rent any personal information to any third party, other than our partners, our parent company, our subsidiaries and sister companies around the world as discussed in this policy. We may aggregate personal information from all of our users and provide that information in the aggregate to other parties, including advertisers, for marketing and promotional purposes. However, if we do so, that information will not be in a form that will allow any third party to identify you personally.
We may however share some of your personally identifiable information with our partners, our parent company, our subsidiaries and sister companies around the world.
This will only be done if we believe we must in order to prevent a violation of the law, and by accepting this policy, you consent to our doing so, in our sole discretion. You also consent to our disclosing information about you in the course of legal proceedings if we are legally required to do so, if we reasonably believe that doing so may mitigate our liability, or if doing so will assist us in enforcing our legal rights. We also may share your information in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, and in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Your profile on Pizza will be publicly viewable and identifiable via your screen name. Pizza will not share your email address with any other members nor display it any public manner. If you choose to participate in our member-to-member communications programs, you may be contacted by other Pizza members, using Pizza as an intermediary.
Review of Personal Information.
You can review and update the personal information you have provided through the registration process by visiting your account.
This website is a general audience site, and we do not knowingly collect information about children. Should a child whom we know to be a minor send personal information to us, we will use that information only to respond directly to that minor to inform him or her that we must have parental consent before receiving his or her personal information.
We reserve the right to change this policy should we deem it advisable to do so. If we make material changes that will affect personal information we have already collected from you, we will make reasonable efforts to notify you of the changes and to give you the opportunity to amend or cancel your registration.